GREEN CHILI CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas that will melt in your mouth!
Emily Fudge of wholenourishedlife made these delicious green chili chicken enchiladas using Positively Plantain Tortillas. Scroll below for the recipe!
"Been enjoying these locally made plantain tortillas by @positivelyplantain lately (thanks for telling me about them @charlenefudge ☺️), especially in these #grainfree #dairyfree chicken enchiladas." https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDa8pXgNDf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Emily Fudge @ wholenourishedlife
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS
- SHREDDED CHICKEN
- ALMOND MILK CREAM CHEESE
- SMALL CAN OF DICED GREEN CHILIS
- FRESH CILANTRO
- CHERRY TOMATOES
- PLAIN ALMOND MILK YOGURT
1. Mixed shredded chicken breast with @kitehillfoods almond milk cream cheese over medium low heat, added a small can of diced green chilis, S & P, a little garlic, and a little cumin
2. Scooped chicken mixture into tortillas, rolled them like burritos, and placed in rows in a baking dish
3. Covered the top of the enchilada ma with a GF/DF green enchilada sauce, covered with foil, and placed in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly
4. Served with fresh cilantro, cherry tomatoes from the garden, and @kitehillfoods plain almond milk yogurt (tastes like sour cream)