“Breakfast quesadillas will forever have my heart. Mainly bc it’s like combing toast with tacos and I freaking love those things!! Sweet and savory plantain quesadillas—> 2 @positivelyplantain tortillas warmed on a pan, one stuffed with a soft scrambled egg and topped with avocado and everything bagel seasoning. The other stuffed with banana slices and topped with @rxbar honey cinnamon PB. Seriously heavenly 🤯
Happy Tuesday y’all!! Another summer day and I’m loving not having to go to school😂 my goal is to read a ton this summer so comment or dm your book suggestions! I’m about 50 pages away from finishing “crazy rich asians” and I need to start something new stat😂 hope y’all have a great one❤️❤️”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- 1 EGG
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL SEASONING (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 BANANA
- RXBAR HONEY CINNAMON PEANUT BUTTER (FEEL FREE TO SUBSTITUTE ANY NUT OR SEED BUTTER)
- Whisk one egg and scramble over medium-low heat until cooked.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Cut half of a banana into slices.
- Fill one tortilla with scrambled egg and close it then heat for a few more minutes and then top with avocado and everything bagel seasoning. In the other tortilla, put nut/seed butter of choice (Ava loves rxbar honey cinnamon peanut butter) then add banana slices, close, and heat again on both sides. Drizzle with additional nut/seed butter on top of quesadillas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!