BREAKFAST TACO WITH CHICKEN SAUSAGE
Leah from @noglutenplease_ created these delicious breakfast tacos filled with eggs, chicken sausage, kale, and peppers! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Thank you @positivelyplantain for sending me some #paleo taco shells because they are delicious ‼️
Who else loves breakfast for dinner like me? 🍳🌮”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS
- 1 CUP KALE
- 2-3 EGGS
- 1 TRADER JOE’S CHICKEN SAUSAGE
- RED PEPPERS
- CHOLULA HOT SAUCE
- Over medium low heat, scramble eggs.
- In an additional pan, saute kale and red peppers until soft and tender.
- Chop up pieces of the sausage and saute until completely warmed through.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Put all of the ingredients into the warm, positively plantain tortilla and top with desired amount of hot sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!