Connor of @goodeatswithcon whipped up these delicious breakfast tacos! Yum! Scroll below for the recipe!
“HAPPY FRIDAY MY FRIENDS 🤩 In my book, Fridays always call for a celebration...So we’re celebrating with these delicious breakfast tacos this morning 🌮 I used some of the @positivelyplantain tortillas for these babies and they were just wonderful! Made from just 3 ingredients and so tasty, these tortillas are the perfect vehicle for any topping you desire. I’m headed off to work now, then happy hour with my coworkers later, and then dinner with my parents to end the night! Hope you all have a fantastic day!!
2 @positivelyplantain tortillas warmed on a skillet and stuffed with 1/2 mashed avocado + 2 scrambled eggs. Served with fresh strawberries + blueberries”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- 2 EGGS
- 1/2 CUP STRAWBERRIES
- 1/4 CUP BLUEBERRIES
- Whisk two eggs and cook over medium-low heat in a lightly oiled pan until fully cooked.
- Mash half of the avocado using a fork.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Put scrambled eggs and avocado in the warm tortillas. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and chop fresh strawberries and blueberries to serve on the side.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!