“CACAO MACA GLAZED PLANTAIN CREPES💥💥💥💥💥💥⠀
Life is short, eat what makes you happy🤗 for me, these plantain crepes from @positivelyplantain make me happy, especially when “dress-up” in my delicious cacao maca glaze🍫👅did you know that maca helps to balance your hormones?🤸🏻♀⠀
Who wants to come eat breakfast with Colbie and I?!🐕⠀
Slide for the recipe!👉🏼⠀
Today’s mantra: Eat with joy🧘🏻♀🌟⠀
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- 1 BANANA
- 1/4 CUP BLUEBERRIES
- 1 TABLESPOON CACAO POWDER (COCOA POWDER WILL ALSO WORK)
- 1 TEASPOON MACA POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON DATE SYRUP OR MAPLE SYRUP
- 1 TABLESPOON NUTSOLA SUPERFOOD MIX
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Slice banana and put inside of tortillas then roll them up.
- Mix cacao, maca, and date syrup together to create a sauce.
- Drizzle sauce over “crepes” and top with blueberries and superfood mix.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!