Kendall of @kissmywheatgrass_ made an amazing looking egg scramble that she paired with our plantain tortillas! Bomb dot com! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Is this an egg scramble? Open-faced tortilla? Big mess?? Idk prob just a little bit of all three but definitelyyyy very yummy 🤭
There’s literally 5 different veggies in that egg scramble lolol health BABY
Egg scramble on a plantain tortilla ⏩ whisk tg two organic eggs + mushrooms + onions + broccoli + cherry tomatoes + zucchini (all these veggies were already cooked came from my stir fry from yesterday so look there for recipe) & cook stovetop (i sprayed avocado oil & added a little bit of minced garlic to the pan before adding everything). I added in cheddar cheese when the scramble was juuuust about to be done then put the top on (so it would melt).
Once done, add it to a @positivelyplantain tortilla (toasted in toaster oven) with avocado + mashed sweet potato (frozen section of @traderjoes) + @seesalttaste sea salt”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- 2 EGGS
- 1 CLOVE GARLIC, MINCED
- 1/4 CUP MUSHROOMS
- 1/4 CUP ONION, CHOPPED
- 4-6 CHERRY TOMATOES, HALVED
- 1/4 CUP ZUCCHINI, CHOPPED
- 1/3 CUP CHEDDAR CHEESE, SHREDDED
- 1/4 AVOCADO, SLICED
- TRADER JOE’S MASHED SWEET POTATO
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS, OIL OF CHOICE
- Heat pan to medium-low heat, add oil and saute crushed garlic.
- Whisk two eggs and chop all vegetables and cook in a pan over medium-low heat. Once it is almost fully cooked, add cheddar cheese or vegan cheese of choice.
- In a toaster, toast Positively Plantain tortilla. Alternatively, heat tortilla over medium heat in a pan until soft and pliable.
- Top tortilla with avocado and sweet potato mash and serve with the scramble on the side.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!