"EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL" EGG TACO
Grace of @gracesfoodfeed created a yummy breakfast taco recipe seasoned with everything but the bagel seasoning! Scroll below for the recipe!
"Okay so y’all have seen me post about these @positivelyplantain tortillas enough to know that I am certified obsessed with them. They are seriously addicting! They taste like a real tortilla (actually, even better in my opinion) and hold up just like the real deal, but they’re only made from three super simple ingredients: green plantains + <2% of aluminum-free baking powder and celtic sea salt.
Alright, happy Monday!! Enjoy a tortilla or two. Preferably stuffed with mashed avocado, arugula, sautéed onion, everything but the bagel, & a @vitalfarms egg scrambled in @fourthandheart ghee with lots of @violife_foods_usa vegan cheddar cheese shreds💚🥑"
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS
- FOURTH AND HEART GHEE, OR OIL OF CHOICE
- 1/4 CUP VIOLIFE CHEDDAR SHREDS
- 1/2 CUP ARUGULA
- 1/4 CUP ONION
- 1/2 AVOCADO, SLICED
- 1 EGG
- TRADER JOE’S EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL SEASONING
- In a pan, heat oil at medium heat and saute spinach until wilted then season with garlic powder. Remove spinach and set aside.
- Add more oil to the pan and fry the egg until cooked.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated. Next add a slice of cheese to the tortilla and heat until melted.
- Place avocado, egg, green onion, dill, corn, cilantro, and sprouts on to tortilla. Sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!