GARDEN FRESH VEGAN TACOS
“Just loving these yummy @positivelyplantain tortilla’s 🌮free of the most common allergens including gluten, great texture and flavor! I highly recommend!!! They’re perfect for #tacotuesday🌮 I loaded them with my favorites: hummus, avocado 🥑, the last of the sun gold tomatoes (from my garden👩🌾), homemade cabbage slaw 💜, radishes and sprouts🌱. This is also a great way to use up the little bits in your fridge😉! #Nofoodwaste
It still feels like summer ☀️here except for the falling 🍂. So I’m
happy not to turn on the oven yet. 🤩 Stay cool and happy October sweet friends! 🍂
Ps.. #Betterinabowl 🥣free challenge starts next Monday, link bio, if you haven’t already... Come join the party! 🎉
Joanne Schneider @nourishedbodyandmind
- 1 POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLA
- 1/4 AVOCADO, SLICED
- 3-4 SUN GOLD OR CHERRY TOMATOES, HALVED
- 1/2 RADISH, SLICED
- 2 TABLESPOONS HUMMUS
- 1/4 CUP SHREDDED RED CABBAGE
- Slice all the veggies.
- Heat tortillas on a dry pan until pliable and soft.
- In one tortilla add hummus, cabbage, and avocado. In the other add, avocado and remaining vegetables.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!