OPEN FACED BREAKFAST TORTILLA
Grace of @gracesfoodfeed created a delicious open face breakfast tortilla topped with avocado and eggs! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Dedicating a whole 🍑 slideshow to this lunch I had yesterday bc it tasted THAT good & looked THAT beautiful ⭐️okay first up we’ve got a @positivelyplantain tortilla (vegan + grain free, I love the ingredients & taste of these. Deff check them out) with melted @violife_foods cheddar cheese, wilted garlicky spinach, 1/2 huge avocado, cilantro/dill/green onion, corn, clover sprouts, & a @vitalfarms fried egg. I cooked the tortilla, cheese, spinach, & egg on the stovetop in @chosenfoods coconut oil then added the avo, herbs, corn, & sprouts + @traderjoes everything but the bagel seasoning ⭐️then we’ve got @coconutcollab vanilla coconut yogurt with fresh strawberries. This yogurt is INSANE. It’s so thick & creamy that you can’t tell it’s not real, dairy yogurt. The vanilla flavor was also so strong! The texture & flavor together reminded me of legit ice cream😭😍also if you buy their yogurt & post a pic of it on insta with the #goodindeed they’ll plant a coconut tree. They want to have 30 sustainable coconut farms by 2020 so let’s help em out & keep supporting smaller, charitable companies🤗
⭐️closeup of my fried egg & my avo bc damn
⭐️the whole thing together! Got my sweet & savory in this meal so I was both mentally & physically satisfied afterwards. Also been drinking a crazy amount of water lately!! Love using any reusable, stainless steel water bottle bc they keep it nice & cold + are better for the environment than single use plastic water bottles. Love mine from @lilys_sweets & their chocolate😉
Have a good good good Thursday everyone!!!💗🤪”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS
- 1 SLICE VIOLIFE CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 1 CUP SPINACH
- 1/2 TEASPOON GARLIC POWDER
- 1/2 LARGE AVOCADO, SLICED
- 1 EGG
- 1 SPRIG DILL
- 1 GREEN ONION, SLICED
- 1 SPRIG CILANTRO
- A HANDFUL OF SPROUTS
- 2 TABLESPOONS CORN KERNELS
- TRADER JOE’S EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL SEASONING
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS OIL OF CHOICE
- In a pan, heat oil at medium heat and saute spinach until wilted then season with garlic powder. Remove spinach and set aside.
- Add more oil to the pan and fry the egg until cooked.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated. Next add a slice of cheese to the tortilla and heat until melted.
- Place avocado, egg, green onion, dill, corn, cilantro, and sprouts on top of the tortilla. Sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!