SALMON AND ROASTED VEGGIE TACO
“Sharing a meal I had the other day because I’ve just been loving home cooked meals and appreciating the fact that I’m home so much for them lately! 🙌🏼 Air fried broccoli and zucchini with baked salmon and avocado, micro basil, a drizzle of @kitehillfoods ranch mixed with sriracha (@matcha_and_margs mom is a genius!!) On a @positivelyplantain tortilla. Wishing I had this again but I'm also in Lihue so I really can’t complain. 😌 Extra grateful for my job and where I am today after listening to this episode of @mothstories. Linked in my stories and highly recommend whether you’re a flight attendant or not. Enjoy folks and all the love as always 💛#kaleintheclouds”
Rosie Tran @kaleintheclouds
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- 1/3 CUP BROCCOLI FLORETS
- 1/4 CUP ZUCCHINI
- 1 TABLESPOON KITEHILL RANCH DIP
- 1 TEASPOON SRIRACHA HOT SAUCE
- 4-6 OZ FILET OF SALMON
- 1/4 AVOCADO
- MICRO BASIL
- Heat an air fryer to 360 degrees and cook salmon for approximately 10 minutes.
- Cut broccoli and zucchini. Heat air fryer to 350 degrees and cook for 10-14 minutes.
- Mix ranch dip with hot sauce. Slice avocado.
- Individual tortillas or naan on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Fill heated tortilla with salmon, roasted veggies, spicy ranch dip, sliced avocado, and top with micro basil.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!