SALMON SALAD BOWL
Grace of @gracesfoodfeed shows us a delicious salmon bowl served with Positively Plantain tortillas on the side. Yum! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Really missin my throw everything from the fridge together meals right about now😭
Cure for kitchen fomo tonight was truffles truffles and more truffles. Honestly a huge advocate of truffles being their own food group😉
Also a huge advocate of not wasting food (hence why I licked my bowl of pasta clean tonight) while also making nourishing meals like this one⤵️
Red & green leaf lettuce tossed in @panerabread at home poppyseed dressing + steamed then sautéed carrot noodles, zucchini, & bell pepper (mixed in spinach & @traderjoes vegan pesto during the last couple minutes of sautéing. Used @chosenfoods avocado oil + garlic salt to season) + leftover grilled wild caught salmon + @positivelyplantain plaintain tortilla (missing these majorly rn😅code: gracesfoodfeed saves you 15%) also I think Madrid miiiight be the new top of my list when it comes to favorite cities in the world. Hope everyone had/has a good Monday!😌🧡”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- PANERA BREAD POPPYSEED DRESSING
- 1-2 CUPS OF RED AND GREEN LEAF LETTUCE
- 1/4 CUP CARROT SPIRALS
- 1/4 ZUCCHINI, SLICED
- 1/4 CUP BELL PEPPERS, SLICED
- 1/2 CUP SPINACH
- 1 TABLESPOON TRADER JOE’S VEGAN PESTO OR PESTO OF CHOICE
- AVOCADO OIL, 2 TABLESPOONS
- 1/4 TEASPOON GARLIC SALT
- 4 OUNCES OF COOKED SALMON
- In a pan over medium heat, add avocado oil, carrot spirals, zucchini, and bell peppers. Saute until tender.
- Once the veggies are tender add the spinach, vegan pesto, and garlic salt and saute for two to three minutes.
- In a large bowl add lettuce, vegetables, leftover salmon and desired amount of poppyseed dressing.
- On a dry pan, heat tortillas until warm and pliable (this will only take a minute or two).
- Serve the warm tortilla on the side.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!