“Graduation Sunday! I am officially graduated from high school and can’t wait for my next chapter at Kentucky! This weekend was filled with lots of tasty food but I wanted to share with you guys these delicious tacos I had for dinner a while ago! Have a great end to the weekend! 🤩❤️💗😋
#plantains #tacos #shrimptacos #avocado”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- 6-8 SHRIMP
- 1/4 CUP MUSHROOMS
- 1 SMALL ZUCCHINI
- 1/2 CUP PEPPERS
- 1/4 CUP PINEAPPLE
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- Cut all the vegetables and pineapple into chunks and place on skewers.
- Assemble shrimp on skewers as well and then coat skewers with oil of choice (we recommend avocado or olive oil).
- Grill all the skewers until vegetables are tender and shrimp has been cooked through.
- Heat individual Positively Plantain tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Add the vegetables, pineapple, and shrimp into the hot tortillas and top with as much avocado as your heart desires.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!