SHRIMP TACOS WITH CILANTRO LIME AIOLI
Janie of @foodieforcrohnies made shrimp tacos served on our gluten-free tortillas topped with a homemade cilantro lime sauce. Yum! Scroll for the recipe!
"What’s life without tacos? 🌮 Wouldn’t know honestly. Coming in hot on this #tacotuesday with these @positivelyplantain tortillas with fired up paprika shrimp, avocado, mini cucumbers + a garlic-lime cilantro aioli 🌿
These tortillas have been making my meals super simple lately + their ingredients are just as simple: green plantains, less than 2% of aluminum + corn-free baking powder + celtic sea salt. They’re vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free and nut-free!"
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS.
- 8-10 PIECES OF SHRIMP
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- 1/2 CUP SLICED CUCUMBERS
- 1/2 TEASPOON PAPRIKA
- 2 TABLESPOONS MAYO
- 1/8 TEASPOON GARLIC POWER
- 1/2 TABLESPOON LIME JUICE
- OIL OF CHOICE
- SALT AND PEPPER
- In a blender or small food processor, combine mayo, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and lime juice and process until smooth.
- Coat shrimp in oil of choice and season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Saute in a pan over medium until cooked.
- Slice cucumbers and avocado.
- Heat tortilla on a pan until pliable. For a crispier tortilla, heat in the pan with oil.
- Place the cooked shrimp, cucumbers, and avocado into the warmed tortillas. Drizzle the cilantro-lime aioli over the tortillas. Top everything with fresh cilantro!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!