VEGAN BLACK BEAN + CAULIFLOWER TACO
Jessica of @healthyfitfabmoms shares her simple taco Tuesday meal. Filled with veggies and dairy-free smoked mozzarella, it’s sure to please the whole family! Scroll below for the recipe!
“I’m definitely feeling taco Tuesday with this veggie-filled Positively Plantain taco. Now if only I had a nice beach and a margarita in hand... Hey, a girl can dream!
These Positively Plantain tortillas are so thick and delicious I literally don’t know if I’ll ever go back.
Plus, they don’t fall apart like many tortillas do, which is a definite plus when you got things to eat!
Vegan, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, corn-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free and oil-free, there’s no reason not to try them!”
- POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLAS
- HALF CUP OF BLACK BEANS, RINSED AND DRAINED
- 1/2 AN AVOCADO, SLICED
- HANDFUL OF SPINACH
- 1 CARROT
- 1 CUP OF CAULIFLOWER FLORETS
- 1/4 CUP MUSHROOMS, SLICED
- WATER OR 1/4 CUP VEGETABLE BROTH
- GOOD PLANET FOODS SMOKED MOZZARELLA TO TOP
- OPTION TO TOP WITH A GREEN CHILI SAUCE
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- Warm thawed Positively Plantain tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds, until heated through.
- Warm pan over medium, high heat. Add water or vegetable broth. Then add chopped vegetables. Cover and let steam for 3 minutes (until soft), stirring occasionally.
- Add black beans, cover and let cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Fill tortilla with veggies. Add sliced avocado.
- Top with mozzarella and green chili sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!